• Extend the life of your systems and components.
• Avoid unplanned stops and downtime.
• Minimize equipment breakdowns.
• Prolong your transformer’s life expectancy.
• Optimize your transformer’s performance.
Power & Distribution transformers
On Load Tap Changers
Making full use of our comprehensive services will enable you to reap a spectrum of tangible benefits.
Maintenance, inspection and repair
- Accessories replacement (bushings, conservator, cooling systems)
- Oil treatment, replacement, disposal of waste oil and oil samples
- Gasket replacement, leak repair
- Cleaning and painting
- On- & off-circuit tap changers maintenance, repair, overhaul and replacement
- Modification or installation of new cable box
- Replacement of motor drive units
- Full retrofit of existing transformers allowing life time extension (replacement of bushings, cable box, cooling systems,..)
State of the art dedicated workshop for expertise, maintenance and repairs that can not be performed on site, on transformers and OLTC’s, all brands and types (Shell, Core types / DT, PT transformers):
- Lifting capacity 175 ton
- Floor space 3000 m2
- Voltage testing capabilities
- Repairs up to 400 kV
Our NovAcec Services SA has a long industrial history in on-load tap changer technology and manufacturing that itinherited from ACEC, a manufacturer of on-load tap changers since 1930.
NovAcec Services SA hosts a team of tap changer specialists, experts on-load tap changers :
- Overhaul of complete tap changers, all brands
- End to end revamping: field dismantling, repair and revamping in workshop, on-site re installation
- Reverse engineering of any type of tap changers
- Design, manufacturing and sourcing of any tap changer parts and components
- Field inspection and expertise
- Urgent corrective maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Supply of spare parts
NovAcec Services SA also provides training courses for customers. This training can help you to carry out small interventions on your own.
Range: up to 5 MVA – High Voltage 36 kV
Standards and specifications – Parameters – Basic transformer components – Transformer devices – Operating costs – Electrical testing – Special versions
SMALL POWER TRANSFORMERS
Range: up to 30 MVA – High Voltage 170 kV
The “active part” of the transformer – Oil analyses – Electrical tests – On Load Tap Changers – Transformer accessories and protection devices – Transformer monitoring – Maintenance of transformers and spare parts
Range: up to 750 MVA – High Voltage 400 kV
The “active part” of the transformer – “Shell” and “Core” type comparison – Oil analyses – Electrical tests – On Load Tap Changers – Transformer accessories and protection devices – Transformer monitoring – Maintenance of transformers and spare parts
TRANSFORMER ACCESSORIES AND PROTECTION DEVICES
Bushings – Thermostats, thermometers and winding temperature indicators – Oil levels – Buchholz relay – Pressure relief valves – Current transformers – Fans and pumps – On Load tap Changers – Motor drive units
NovAcec Services SA stocks a comprehensive range of accessories and spare parts for all types of T&D equipment at various strategic locations worldwide. We can be provided in a timely and cost-effective manner. Thanks to this large inventory of spare parts, repairs can be carried out quickly with minimal disruption to operations.
We also offer a service to customers for the creation and management of critical spare parts lists.